FTA is the only solution in Korea that supports any Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with any country.
Korean companies preparing themselves for FTAs can directly benefit from the customs refund with our K-FTA.
Systematic management of origin information
Quick and correct determination of origin, and Certificate of Origin issuance
Safety in preparation for posteriori inspection
FTA realizes simulation prior to export sales, applying production plan and SO, FTA and standards for origin determination, and HS code, through interface with ERP system.
This system, therefore, makes possible advance management, determines origin, and issues documents related to certificate of origin at the time of actual export sales.
FTA provides function of correction notification and monthly balance of accounts as well.
Closely linked with ERP system, K-FTA realizes prompt and correct determination of origin and issuance of certificates of origin.
FTA origin management system
|Management of information on standards||Management of certificates of origin of materials provided by customers||Origin determination / certificates of origin issuance||Cost management under FTA standards|
|· Code management
– Environment setting, managing common code, registration of business operator information
· Management of FTAs and FTA tariffs
· Management of materials for origin determination
· Management of Global HS Code
· Management of similar models and signature card
|· Management of certificates of origin of local materials
– Capable of designating max. 1year of comprehensive approval
· Management of certificates of origin of imported materials
– Capable of managing certificates of origin by import case
|· Simulation of origin determination
· Origin determination and certificates of origin issuance for export
· Origin determination and certificates of origin issuance for domestic
· Management of origin ROI
|· Ledger of warehousing (detailed)
· Check of warehousing ratio of materials
· Incoming and outgoing by origin
· Management of FTA benefits / BOM based on local currency (Won)
· Creation of batch data of unit prices under FTA standards